Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Thursday, January 10, 2013

IN THE LAND OF THE ONE-LEGGED, THE LADY WITH A WALKER IS QUEEN

In the continuing saga of my newly-mechanical bride...progress!!!

Yesterday, we once again travelled to Annapolis for yet another check-up.  The wound appears to be healing fairly well, although we now have a referral to the hospital's wound center.  The infection is down.  (Swabs were taken to determine which type of antibiotic to continue.)  A  new prescription for pain pills was written.  (Kitty takes them sparingly, but sometimes you just need the darned things.)  Physical therapy has once again resumed.  The kangaroo accompanied us and the office staff paid more attention to him than to Kitty.

Kitty is moving around much better but is still very careful.  She tires very easily, but has not yet tired of me.  Slowly, she's getting there.

Mark has installed a soccer net in our back yard and has been running around like a banshee in his Messi shirt.  I don't know of Kitty will be joining him this year, but I wouldn't put it past her.

I am very proud of the progress she has made.  I think I'll give her a kiss.

Back to the doctor in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment