Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

BAD JOKE WEDNESDAY

Jesus was getting very worried about the terrible drug problem on earth, so he sent his apostles back to earth for a few days to investigate the problem and report back to him.

A few days later, there was a knock on his door.  "It's Simon Peter and I brought some Columbia marijuana."  And Jesus bade Simon Peter to enter.

A few minutes later, there was another knock on the door. "It's Andrew, Lord, and I have brought back some cocaine from Bolivia for you to study."  And Jesus bade Andrew to enter.

Another knock came.  "Lord, it's James and I have brought back some crystal meth from New York City."  And Jesus bade James to enter.

It wasn't long before there was another knock on the door.  Jesus called out, "Who is it?"  "It's Judas, Lord."  "Enter, Judas, and tell me what you have brought me."   "FBI!  This is a raid!"

No comments:

Post a Comment