Small House of Everything

Small House of Everything

Monday, July 3, 2017

PREMATURE FIREWORKS AND THE SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM

So this happened.  My normally-on-Monday INCOMING post showed up yesterday.  Possible explanations are:

  • I goofed up.  But since I am infallible that seems unlikely.
  • A certain person's constant and erratic tweets fouled up the interweb thingy, sending my post down the wrong tube.  Based on my highly technical knowledge of life, the universe, and everything, this is possible but not probable.  Or,
  • Premature Fourth of July fireworks blasted a hole in the space-time continuum and sent my post to yesterday.
Hmm.  I'll take what's behind door number 3, as I shake my hand at those young whippersnappers in my neighborhood and their dadgummed firecrackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment